Search for content in message boards

Sanford Jefferson

Replies: 6

Re: Sanford Jefferson

Posted: 28 Mar 2012 8:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello. My name is Sandra Kathleen Jefferson. My father is Henry Sanford Jefferson. His parents are William R. Jefferson and Virginia L. Johnson (Jefferson)
From what I can gather in my research on Ancestry he was married before and had one child and perhaps a step child. He left West Virginia for California where he met and married my mother. I was born in October of 1956. He died of a brain aneurysm January 19, 1959. I have supporting documents of his employment in West Virginia, birth and death certificates and pictures. My mother is not very forthcoming with any information but she did tell me that she believed he was married before and possibly had a child. I believe your father could be my brother. I would love to talk to you and learn anything about him you would feel like you could share. This has been a void in my life for many, many years. I am only sorry that it has taken me this long to do the research. Please feel free to contact me via my email at Kikawa8@gmail.com . I would be happy to send you photo copies of all that I have.
With Warmest Regards,
Sandy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Stacie Jefferson 14 May 2003 3:12AM GMT 
Judy Jefferson Thomas 7 Feb 2004 3:09PM GMT 
Stacie 7 Feb 2004 5:00PM GMT 
Kikawa8 20 Feb 2012 5:01AM GMT 
sportsmom0408 28 Mar 2012 1:37PM GMT 
Kikawa8 28 Mar 2012 2:45PM GMT 
TATYSIDSMA1 13 Jun 2012 4:44PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions