Search for content in message boards

Kathrine Mary or Kathrine with a surname of Anderson/Andersen and Peter Christian Andersen - Veflinge, Tefen Island, Denmark

Replies: 6

Kathrine Mary or Kathrine with a surname of Anderson/Andersen and Peter Christian Andersen - Veflinge, Tefen Island, Denmark

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 3:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
My Grand grand grand father name is (Thorwald or Thorvald) Anderson/Andersen and his wife is Lena Nilsen and had a child Alfred my grand grand father (Thorvald, Thorwald, Thorald, Thorvald) Anderson/Andersen, he was born in Drammen, Norway i guess his birth was around 1884 maybe in Norway? My grandmother father is Alfred Thorwald Andersen and migrate to Australia around before 1900 and married her mother Mary Anderson in Townsville, Queensland ?. My grandmother is Mavis Margaret Andersen/Anderson born at Charters Towers on 5/6/1911. Her mother remarried again to Connors as her father died on 19/10/1926 at Goodna Mental Hospital, Ipswich, Queensland, Australia. Hope you can assist in heling me finding in this for my father.

There is another Andersen if we are related to but not sure this person name is Kathrine Marie Andersen which is my dad's grand grand mother and her parents are Peter Christian Andersen and Kathrine Marie Andersen formerly Jessen. She was born on 16/5/1900 at Tiaro, Rebank, Maryborough and Peter Christian Andersen was born in Veflinge, Tefen Island, Denmark and they have other children Alice Karen, Anders Lars and Anne Sofia Fredericka

We have two but not sure if both above Anderson/Andersen are related together or not ? I hope you are able to help me and please send me email on brissy1971@hotmail.com
Looking forward those reply back messages.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Paula_A1971 24 Nov 2012 10:20AM GMT 
falsterden 3 Apr 2013 10:21PM GMT 
Paula_A1971 19 Oct 2013 5:02AM GMT 
falsterden 19 Oct 2013 4:39PM GMT 
Paula_A1971 19 Oct 2013 9:55PM GMT 
falsterden 19 Oct 2013 10:28PM GMT 
falsterden 20 Oct 2013 6:36PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic