Search for content in message boards

Joseph Family Reunion

Replies: 0

Joseph Family Reunion

Posted: 8 Aug 2012 2:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Joseph, Dorian
I am looking for any and all descendants of Pierre Joseph and Christine Dorion, he is my Great-Grandfather. he may have been born around 1893 and died in his 60's, They resided in the St. Martin, Parish around Breaux Bridge, La. Their children are as follows: Ezola Fernell (deceased), Albert F. Joseph, Marie Mildred Shepherd (my grandmother, deceased), Mary Agnes Herron, Mary Thelma Clark, Joseph E. Joseph(deceased), Peter Joseph,Sis. Mary Imelda Joseph (deceased), and Edward R. Joseph. My grandmother married Edward T. Shepherd, and had 2 children: Christine A. Lagrange(my mother), and Edward T. Shepherd Jr., all of the remaining siblings of my grandmother have since relocated to various parts of California, but most of our cousins still remain in either Louisiana or have moved to the Houston area in Tx. My grandmother recently passed away in 2009, and i have pictures of people that I do not even know, the last Joseph family reunion was in 2004 in Breaux Bridge, any and all information that can be provided would be greatly appreciated, this quest was something my grandmother and I started on a few years before she got sick, I would like to complete it for her, I am now married with 5 children of my own, family means the world to me and I would really like to get to know mine, matter of fact I promised her that I would.

Kimberly Francis

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions