Search for content in message boards

JUDD

Replies: 0
Posted: 2 Jun 2013 5:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: JUDD
Hello Renaye and Theresa

I have just come across your posts and thought I might be able to give you some further insite. Firstly my name is Sheryl Ann Judd and I am the daughter of Gramham More Judd and Kathleen Eileen French born and raised in Auckland New Zealand and sibling of Carol, Diane (deceased),Bryant and Lesley. Graham divorced and remarried a Thelma McKay (both are now deceased). Graham's father was called Arnold and his wife was called Mary.
Quite some years ago my Dad and Thelma did a lot of research (and this was long before internet access). They even visited Timber Hall and although it had been burnt down many years prior they actually spoke to the current owners and were shown inside and it was pointed out how one very burnt rafter beam had come from the original homestead.
I have some amazing (20 pages)documentation relating to Graham and Thelma's research of the Judd family's history even a copy of the Will of Joseph Judd plus even a transcript of entries for the Timber Hall far.
Should you be interested I would be happy to email you copies and more than happy to answer any further questions. My email is sherylaj1@optusnet.com.au Cheers Sheryl

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions