Search for content in message boards

Rowland Judd of NC

Replies: 32

Re: Rowland Judd of NC

Posted: 27 Feb 2013 11:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Judd
I would love to connect with you. I have been trying to work on my geneology very little on and alot off for the past few years due to work obligations and a very bad economy. My Judd line is in KY. Most notably Northern Kentucky just south of Cincinnati Ohio. I find this interesting because there are alot of Judds in the Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky area, thinking that this could be a sign that they are all linked. I will be more than happy to share any and all of the information that I have if you will be willing to share all of your information. Although mine is not nearly as extensive as alot of the individuals that are posting here I feel it is only right to share what I have with everyone in hopes that we will find a connection and increase the span of everyone elses documentation and or lines. Please feel free to reach out to me at CWJudd2@gmail.com or CWJudd@yahoo.com if you are interested in communicating back and forth about what each of us has and offer any information to others that may be able to help each one of us. I only get an opportunity to work on this stuff about one day a month, but I am going to be sending information to a few people this month if you are interested I can include you in that email.

Thank you for any and all the help you can offer. Bill Judd
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Mary Ann Karnes 1 Sep 2006 1:02AM GMT 
Jane McGuire 6 Sep 2006 4:29AM GMT 
Mary Ann Karnes 6 Sep 2006 4:15PM GMT 
cwjudd2 27 Feb 2013 6:30PM GMT 
Lorna 8 Sep 2006 6:26PM GMT 
Mary Ann Karnes 8 Sep 2006 8:00PM GMT 
Judy Bigras 9 Sep 2006 9:16PM GMT 
Joan Vivian 11 Sep 2006 12:06AM GMT 
Mary Ann Karnes 11 Sep 2006 3:35AM GMT 
Judy Bigras 11 Sep 2006 3:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions