Search for content in message boards

KaaihueSurname (Honolulu)

Replies: 1

KaaihueSurname (Honolulu)

Posted: 18 Jun 2009 11:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: kaaihue, wills
Hi there,

I am absolutely stuck with my Kaaihue research and am looking for anyone that may have info or that we may be related to. I saw a couple posts from YEARS ago and know that I am related to at least two people who have posted here regarding the Kaaihue surname.

My grandfather was David (aka Kawika) K. Kaaihue, b. 9/21/1921, married to Helen Leilani Wills. He had four siblings and two half siblings as far as I can tell from census records. His father's name was Kala Kaaihue (b. 1887) and his mother's name was Daisy Keau (b. 1900).

I know of some of David Kaaihue's brothers and sisters children (my mothers cousins): Ike, Garry, Kala, Stevie, U'i, and Henry Kapono (The Wild Hawaiian).

David's Kaaihue's children include: David Jr, Thomas Wayne, Diana Mapuana, Patricia Leinaala, Daisy Leilehua, Georgiana Leimaile, Johnette Leinani, Helen Leiilima, Antoinette Keau, Henry Keau, Robert Kala, and Kirk Kahale. These are my aunties and uncles.

If anyone has information to share, or thinks we may be related please email me at kaaihueproject@gmail.com. I would also be happy to share my findings as well.

Thanks!

Leilani (Kaaihue)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
leilanipascua 18 Jun 2009 5:08PM GMT 
justkanani 18 Apr 2011 2:20AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions