Search for content in message boards

Henry and Bessie (Clyde, Arthur, Clyde, Lena, Francis, etc) Michigan!

Replies: 2

Henry and Bessie (Clyde, Arthur, Clyde, Lena, Francis, etc) Michigan!

Posted: 19 Oct 2009 3:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kaltz/Gignac at the moment!
I am tracing roots of the Kaltz family as a gift to my step-mother-in law and I am at a stand-still!!

The furthest I am able to go back in Henry who was born around 1858 (apparently in MI). He married Bessie Bye.

Their kids included a Clyde, Lena, Donald, Jessie, Francis, Arthur Henry, Lyle, and Maggie. My MIL stems off of Jessie who married a Gignac. I show Arthur Henry marrying a Helen Hammond in 1923 in Harbor Springs (I think these kids of Henry were born in Carp Lake, MI which is in Emmett County). I've also seen a record of something that an Arthur married an Edith, but I have nothing to confirm this is the same Arthur, although, their birthdates/YEARS are right there.

Henry and Bessie lived in the Lansing, MI area and are buried in Eaton County (Eagle) as are a few of the kids.

That is about where I end! I know there are a TON of Kaltz members around the Detroit area and I would have to believe that some are connected.....but I have nothing to make that connection!

Also.....I have a record that Arthur had lived in the Detroit area...so, there is another reason I would believe this has to be connected somehow.

Anyone have any info to share? Would be indebted!!!! :)

Thanks in advance! retrowfmk at yahoo dot com :)

--Carrie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
a84c72 19 Oct 2009 9:08PM GMT 
jkaltz2006 3 Feb 2010 4:23AM GMT 
Rlamas5 15 Jan 2012 2:15AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions