Patrick Kaney was born in Ireland 1811. Patrick died 1901 at 90 years of age. His body was interred 1901 in Bear Valley, WI, St. Killian's Cemetery. Patrick married Rose Croal. Rose was born 1833. Rose was the daughter of John Croal and Catherine Clinton. Rose died 1909 at 76 years of age. Her body was interred 1909 in Bear Valley, WI, St. Killian's Cemetery.
Patrick Kaney and Rose Croal had the following children:
- James Francis Kaney was born July 1855. He married Mary Byrne in 1884.
- Patrick Kaney was born May 1860. He married Maggie Kane in 1885.
- John Kaney.
- Joseph M. Kaney. He married Francis Fannie McCarville.
- Hannah Kaney.
- Catherine Kaney.
- Nellie Kaney.
- Rose Kaney.
The four daughters were all nuns in Brooklyn, New York. Hannah teaches music. Catherine is Mother Superior. Nellie teaches school, and Rose was a pharmacist.
James Francis and Mary Byrne had the following children:
- Mae birth date unknown
- John L. born June 1885
- James E. 1886 in South Dakota
- William H. Jul 1887 in South Dakota
- Anna Dec 1888 in South Dakota
- Rose Ellen (Nellie) Mar 1890 in Mitchell, South -Dakota
- Catherine (Kate) Dec 1892 in South Dakota
- Agnes Mar 1895 in Wisconsin
- Hulbert F. Sept 1896 in Wisconsin
- Albert C. Mar 1898 in Wisconsin
- Florence Jan 1900 in Wisconsin
- Emmett J. Mar 1901 in Wisconsin
- Wilfred E. Feb 1903 in Wisconsin
- Lucille about 1906 in Wisconsin
- Alice 1908
I am a descendant of James F. Kaney’s daughter Rose Ellen (Nellie). I have some family writings from Emmett Kaney. I also have a biography of Patrick Croal (Rose’s brother) from the History of Sauk County.
Email me at email@example.com
to compare records!