Yesterday, I came across the newspaper image commemorating Peter Keck's 100th birthday. I am related as follows:
6. 4th Great Grandfather Peter Keck, was the father of
5. 3rd Great Grandmother Felicia Ann Keck Tubbs Moore, who was the widow of 3-GGF Daniel Tubbs and the mother of
4. 2nd Great Grandmother Eva Tubbs Clewell, who was the wife of 2-GGF George Z. Clewell (the 'Z' is important) and the mother of
3. Great Grandmother Verdi Clewell Kline, who was the wife of GGF Harry Lee Kline and the mother of
2. Grandfather Clyde Delbert Kline, who was the father of
1. Ruth Kline Collins, who is my mother.
People 3 - 6 appear in an engraving accompanying the article.
Please send me an e-mail to BabaORileyUSA-at-yahoo-dot-com, with the same subject line shown above, and I will send you the pdf file (you will need Adobe Acrobat or some variation on that theme) to read it. I can also convert it to a jpeg. It isn't of the greatest quality, and I intend to contact the Wilkes-Barre Library to see if I can obtain a higher resolution image of that page of the paper.
How are you related to Peter Keck? Is it through the Tubbs family? I also have an interesting item there....
It would be interesting to let the Ancestry computer calculate the distance of our relationship! We are cousins of some sort, if you are related.