Search for content in message boards

JOHN WESLEY KING m.Caroline McKay;son:Edwin Henry King,b.c.1880 Glasgow

Replies: 0

JOHN WESLEY KING m.Caroline McKay;son:Edwin Henry King,b.c.1880 Glasgow

Posted: 26 Oct 2007 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: KING,McKAY
Confused,need help! Anyone out there know of a Edwin Henry KING b.c.1880 in Glasgow, Scotland-who emigrated to Winnipeg,Canada,and c.1918,m. Miss Sarah Caroline RYAN (dau.of Dr.Albert Ryan (of Ireland to Cheshire,England)and his wife Caroline Richards Wheeler (dau.of Robert Ellis Wheeler and Eleanor Richards).

Edwin Henry KING was son of John Wesley King b.c. 1842? perhaps in either Scotland or more likely, Manchester, England. His wife was suppossed to be, a Caroline McKAY.

This is all that's known,so far. I have looked thru almost every Census, b/m/d record in both Scotland, England, as well as Canada, for any of the above people, to no avail.

I did find Edwin Henry KING's marriage certificate-- to Miss Sarah Caroline RYAN which is why i know what little i do. I also show Edwin's wife crossing the border from Canada into the US in 1932 when she and Edwin's son, Richard Trevor KING was only 2mos old. Edwin Henry KING may have been deceased by then, as Caroline Ryan King lived alone in the States ever after,
with her son,til he was grown.

PLEASE ANYONE who knows of EDWIN HENRY KING's family of JOHN WESLEY KING and his wife CAROLINE McKAY---please contact me direct. I have much other info/pix from Edwin on down, to share---but need to get back further! Would gladly exchange with anyone who can help! Thanks ever so much. Sincerely, Diane M. Spencer

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions