Search for content in message boards

Christiana Koch and husband Christian Molgaard NE late 1800's

Replies: 0

Christiana Koch and husband Christian Molgaard NE late 1800's

Posted: 11 May 2008 6:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Koch, Molgaard, Fuller, Ajamy & Paquette
I am stuck on finding out anymore info on my greatx2 grandparents Christiana Koch and Christian Molgaard. Here is the info I have for them: Immigration Record for CHRISTIANA KOCH:

Name: Koch, Christiane Occupation: Dameskrædderinde
Contract no.: 602500 Registration date: 10/31/1889
Birth place: ? Birth place: ?
Last res. parish: Ribe Last res. county: Ribe
Last residence: Ribe Destination country: USA
Destination city: Washington Destination state: Washington DC
Name of ship: Indirekte

RECORD FOR HER HUSBAND CHRISTIAN MOLGAARD:

Name: Mølgaard, Chr. A. Occupation: Forvalter (by)
Contract no.: 59500 Registration date: 3/17/1886
Last res. parish: Ribe Last res. county: Ribe
Last residence: Ribe Destination country: USA
Destination city: Oakland Destination state: Nebraska

Their daughter Sophie Marie Molgaard was my great-grandmother whom came out to California a lot to visit before she past away in 1991. I wish I had been into genealogy back then, I would have lots of info! That is why I am posting this, hoping there might be someone that could fill my blank spaces with a name or two.

Sophie, whom we called Marie (great grandma Fuller) married Clyde Patrick Fuller and lived in Walthill, Thurston NE. They had 3 children: Lola, Eva and my grandfather Leonard Koch Fuller, and all are deceased. Leonard married Jeanne Ajamy about 1942 and they moved to CA during that time of WWII and settled in a small community in North San Diego County called, Leucadia. Now Leucadia is part of the city of Encinitas. My grandmother is alive but she does not know much about this side of the family. So please if this family rings a bell please email me: mapgaret@san.rr.com I appreciate your time. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Margaret Paquette-Miller

Here is a copy of the 1930 census from Burt County NE which has listed the couple and their children. They are listed as being Danish and born in Denmark.

Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic