Search for content in message boards

John Kreps Dutch Fork & Johnston, SC b 1786

Replies: 0

John Kreps Dutch Fork & Johnston, SC b 1786

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 6:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kreps, Koon, Jones, Clay, Cloy, Segler, Lowerman, Younce, Williams
Seeking info about John KREPS b 11 Jun 1786 believe in SC and d 17 Apr 1850, Johnston, Edgefield, SC. "among early settlers of the Dutch Fork, Lexington County, SC" "moved to Johnston, Edgefield County, SC in 1824" Was a staunch Lutheran and one of the founders of the Mount Calvary Lutheran Church, Johnston, SC. Any ancestry information appreciated.

Wife was Eve Margaret KOON or Eva Margaret Koon b May 1792 d 11 May 1862. Eve was daughter of "Uriah Koon and Chistener Koon, Sr." alternative spellings Christener Koon, Christenah Koon.

Children were
Andrew Kreps m Elsey SEGLER
Ann Patison Kreps, Ann Kreps m Elisha Westley JONES, Elisha Jones
Robert Cutchin Kreps, Robert Kreps m Martha Emeline Lowerman, Martha LOWERMAN
Elias Sterling Tucker Kreps, Elias Kreps, m Elizabeth YOUNCE
Elizabeth Rute Kreps, Elizabeth Kreps m Jacob Wesley CLOY or Hesley CLAY

States Jackson Kreps, Jackson Kreps, Jack Kreps m Caroline Clarissa Jones or Caroline Catherine Jones sister to Elisha Jones above. This is my direct ancestor and any info appreciated. I have no info as to the parents of Caroline and Elisha Jones.

Barnabas Kreps (Lutheran minister) m Elizabeth WILLIAMS

I have good information on the descendants of most of the above people. I will be happy to share. Direct email NRWTree@aol.com. Nancy Wheeler, Salem, VA

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions