Search for content in message boards

Looking for information on a Christian Kreps born between approx. 1770 and 1790 in Maryland

Replies: 0

Looking for information on a Christian Kreps born between approx. 1770 and 1790 in Maryland

Posted: 2 May 2012 3:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kreps/Krepps
I am trying to find information on a Christian Kreps (or Krepps) born in Maryland. He was the father of Christian Kreps/Krepps born around 1809 in Ohio, who married Elizabeth Bare (?) of Pennsylvania, and who died in Ovid, MI April 26, 1897. Christian was the father of William, Jacob, Catherine, Mary or May A., John (married Elvira Calvert), and Levi, all born between 1835 and 1848 in Ohio.

There were at least two separate Christian Kreps families living in OH in the mid 1800's who were around the same age. I don't believe that my line descends from the Chrisitian Kreps born around 1785 in Switzerland, since according to the 1880 census, the parents of Christian Kreps (born around 1809) were born in Maryland.

Any assistance would be appreciated. My family has been trying to ttrack this branch of our family back further since the 1960's with no luck.

Kristina

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions