I am looking for help on my LeBlanc and Trayah family line. I know the information that I am going to present is 100% factual. Beyond that I have no idea. I am looking for the parents of:
Leon Leblanc (son of Louis Severine Boucher) married to a Delima Richard (daughter of Rock Delphine Richard) on November 30, 1892, in Montreal (St-Vincent-de-Paul parish), Quebec
1. Louis Alfred LeBlanc b. 1March 1898 Burlington, VT d. 29 March 1954
2. Leo R. G. LeBlanc b. 2 July 1900 Burlington, VT
3. Rock Napoleon LeBlanc b. 10 June 1903 Burlington, VT
4. Lucien LeBlanc b. 29 Oct 1896 Burlington, VT
1. Louis Alfred (or "W") LeBlanc married Beaulah Gertrude Trayah b. 1901 d. 1928
This is my grandmother's father. She was born Pearl Elizabeth White on 23 July 1922. She married my grandfather in Burlington on 16 March 1940.
2. Leo R.G. LeBlanc who married Irene RICHARD (Andre Norberine MATHIEU) on September 5, 1931, in Bouchette, Ontario
3. Rock Napoleon disappeared in 1950 and his life and final resting place are unknown today. Before my
grandmother passes away I would like to let her know what happened to him.
4. Beaulah Gertrude Trayah b. 1901 d. 1928 - this has stumped me completely. I know her father's name was Frederick Trayah and her mother's name was Ella Wells. In a 1900 census it says that Fred was born in 1876 and that he died in 1940. His wife Ella Wells was born 1878 and died 1962. Both listed their places of birth as Canada. Any help would be appreciated.
Shawn L. Bushway