Search for content in message boards

Ernest Elijah LETTS and wife Jane Larigo BIRMINGHAM ASTON..now USA?

Replies: 2

Re: Ernest Elijah LETTS and wife Jane Larigo BIRMINGHAM ASTON..now USA?

Posted: 26 Aug 2011 10:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Letts, Larigo
Hi,. I am the grandaughter of Ernest Elijah Letts and wife Mary Jane Larigo..both deceased. EEL served in the Worcs Regt First Fzlrs in WW1. Mary Jane (known as Dolly) was a loving mother to 9 children. Ernest dec. Anne dec.Bill alive in Bordesley Gn approx 96yrs..Ron dec.Joe dec.Maisie dec. Ivy Weaver (my mother) alive in Torquay 88yrs. Iris alive in Northfield and June Rose alive 80 in Rockingham Western Australia. Father of MJ was John Larigo a tall dark man..some talk of Italian or Span. Letts and Larigo's lived in the Italian quarter of Brum in Deritend. All inquiries into the Larigo name petered out...does not appear to be Italian by historical research. The Letts crew hail from a small village in the country and moved to the city for work. You have relatives in Tamworth. Grandaughter of EEJ is Pauline Baker lives in Tamworth and two grandsons..Martin Forster in Amington and Andrew Kenny-Levick..dont have addr for him. EEJ died in 1968 never went to US neither did MJ 1958d. I have photos of Ernest Elijah, Mary Jane and Ernests mother Anne Amelia Fitzpatrick. EEJ had a sister Isabella who married Sidney Longstaff, they both went to Fort Quapelle in Sask Canada and settled there on the edge of Echo Lake. If you want more info...happy to help
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
fapLetts 9 Jan 2011 1:06PM GMT 
eroszel_weave... 27 Aug 2011 4:49AM GMT 
fapLetts 31 Aug 2011 10:18AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions