We looking for thiscouple
It's not possible to find them
May be they got married in Minnesota but wedon't have this record
Their son the Major Thomas Napoléon Lheureux who has participate to the Boer ward,
We have a lot of documents but no proves to find the ancestor.
This is my research
Thank you for your help
1. Napoléon Lheureux, born 23 septembre 1881 in St-Paul, Minnérapolis, Minnésota, USA (Dossier militaire) (son of Pierre Lheureux and Julie LHeureux)died 13 juin 1955 in Ste-Foy.
( Julie was the daughter of Isaac Lheureux and Julie Carrier),
He married (1) Burna Lavoie, 18 mai 1904 in St-Jean-Baptiste, Québec, born 17 avril 1881 in Québec (St-Sauveur) (daughter of Bonaventure Lavoie and Clarisse Fredette), baptized 17 avril 1881 in Québec (St-Sauveur), died 30 juillet 1934 in Québec (St-Dominique), buried 2 août 1934.
He married (2) Aurore Lucienne LAVOIE, 19 sept. 1942 in Notre-Dame, Québec, born 5 mars 1916 in Roberval (Notre-Dame-du-Lac-St-Jean) (daughter of Arthur Lavoie and Alice Otis), baptized 5 mars 1916 in Roberval (Notre-Dame-du-Lac-St-Jean), died 22 février 1994 in Mont-Royal.
Children by Burna Lavoie:
2. i. Paul-Henri Lheureux born 28 mai 1905.
3. ii. Marie Blanche Lheureux born 9 mars 1908.
Children by Aurore Lucienne LAVOIE:
4. iii. Gaston LHeureux born 14 mai 1943.
2. Paul-Henri Lheureux, born 28 mai 1905 in St-Jean-Baptiste, Québec, baptized 28 mai 1905 in St-Jean-Baptiste, Québec, (see witness 1, 2) died 14 mars 1989 in Greenfield Park. He married (1) Marguerite Dion, 17 août 1926 in Québec (Notre-Dame-du-Chemin), born abt 15 mai 1903 (daughter of Victor Dion and Antoinette Fortin), died 16 décembre 1983 in Sillery. He married (2) Françoise Paquet, 15 juin 1985 in Longueuil, born 09 sept. 1917.