Thank you so very much for your offer of help. I have the following Lincoln
information: I will begin with myself and go back as far as I have been
1. Pamela Jean Booker (b: 1943) -m- Anthony Frederick Sellman (b: 1942)
2. Violet Lily Humphrey (b: 1920) -m- John Victor Booker (b: 1910)
3. Victoria Alice Lincoln (b: 1887)-m- Reuben George Humphrey (b: 1892)
4. John Lincoln (b: 1847) -m- Sarah Ann Wright (b: 1838)
5. John Lincoln (b: 1819) -m- Jane Clarke (b: 1812)
6. Jeremiah Lincoln (b: 1771) -m- Mary Patrick (b: 1771)
7. John Lincoln (b: 1746) -m- Elizabeth Thompson
8. John Lincoln (b: 1726) -m- Elizabeth Smith (b: 1722)
9. John Lincoln m- E Sadd or E Gadd (?)
As you can see, the family descent is via my maternal grandmother. It would seem that the early members of the family are from Norfolk (Hingham, Poringland, Fakenham, Swanton Morley) and the latter members were born in Greenwich, and St Lukes, London.
I also have the siblings for Violet Lily, Victoria Alice, John (1819), Jeremiah and John (1746) should you need a note of them.
Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated as the professional researcher used has advised me that various records are missing and they are the ones we require to see whether, if at all, we are part of Abe Lincoln's family tree.
Again, thank you