Search for content in message boards

looking for George H Love married to Mildred living in Waukegan area in 1924

Replies: 0

looking for George H Love married to Mildred living in Waukegan area in 1924

Posted: 3 Apr 2013 12:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Love
I am looking for my grandfather and grandmother. Don't have too much information on either. He was probably born around 1904 or so. I believe his middle name was Harold but may have been Howard. He was married to Mildred (Millie)unknown maiden name. They had at least two children but maybe more. One was Kenneth Harold (or Howard as it was later after adoption)Love and Russell Love. Kenneth (my father) was born in 1924 in Waukegan IL. He was adopted out to a family named Hamilton by the time he was 6. The story goes that his middle name of Harold was changed at that time to Howard. Not real sure of this information. I can trace him in census reports from his adoption on. Mildred later married a man by the last name of Brown sometime after 1930. Don't know what ultimately happened to Russell but he visited when I was a baby after getting out of the penitentiary. We also visited Mildred when I was a baby. So I do know that my dad knew who his mom was but I'd love to discover her maiden name eventually. There was a legend in our family that her mother was full blooded Indian and I'd love to trace that. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am somewhat new to geneology and have been at a brick wall with this for a couple months now.
pennielemley@msn.com

thanks so much,
Pennie

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions