PETER LOWBER(Pieter Loper) and GERTRUDE NEWLAND. Peter Lowber was born ca 1650 in Amsterdam, Holland and died in 1698 in Kent County, Delaware. Gertrude Newland (Gertrudyt Nierlant/Nieuland was sometimes called Garte), died after 1698.
1. Agnes Lowber - Married John Smith June 15, 1693. Deed Book "C" page 131
2. Margaret Lowber - Married Stephen Pardee November 4, 1697, Deed Book "C" Page 241
3. Mary Lowber - Married William Nichols
4. Garte Lowber - Married William Thesselwood after 1698
5. Michael Lowber - born October 17, 1677, New York City
MICAHEL LOWBER Michael Lowber was born October 17, 1677 in New York City, NY. He died in 1744 in Magnolia, Delaware. Michael had 2 wives: 1. Unity Pardee, born 1677 Died 1740. Michael and Unity were married in 1797. Michael later married Rachael Brooks.
Michael Lowber had the following children:
1. Unity Lowber - born ca 1698. Married John Emerson. Had son Michael and 3 others
2. Susannah Lowber - born 1699. Died 1763. Married (1)David Lewis (2)Benjamin Furbee. Had 4 Lewis children and 6 Furbee children.
3. Michael Lowber, Jr. living in 1746. No records.
4. Grace Lowber - Married (1) ? Reynolds and had Susannah, John and Michael Reynolds (2) Married ? Brown
Peter Lowber - born 1708. Died April 2, 1794. Lieutenant in the Revolution. Married ? Cain. Will Book "N" Page 90-3 Kent County Wills. Son Daniel and three others. Daughter Catharine Duhadaway, daughter Eunity. Married John Gilder but first married Joseph Berry and had Peter and William Berry. Daughter ? Married a ? Cooper and had a daughter Catherine Cooper, Peter Married (2) Elizabeth McClyment.
5. Matthew Lowber VII- born 1710. Died 1772. Married (1)
6. Elizabeth Manlove (2) Hannah Manlove Robinson
7. Agnes Lowber - Married John Walker
8. Margaret Lowber - Married William Manlove. Moved to North Carolina
9. Garte Lowber - Married Thomas Muncy. Had 8 or 9 children
10. Isaac Lowber - born 1744 by 2nd wife. Married Mary Bowers.
Have some bios on PETER LOWBER, MICAHEL LOWBER MATTHEW LOWBER if any one is interested, let me know.