Search for content in message boards

1746 Will of William Lusk Chester Co, Pa.

Replies: 33

Will of William Lusk of Chester Co, Pa.

Ellie (View posts)
Posted: 10 Nov 2000 4:15PM GMT
I have not been on line on message boards since last posting because I am caring for my 85 yr. old father in law ......since then I have come in contact with a Karl Lusk and a Robert Lusk......the Chester Co., Pa. Lusk's connect with the Lusk's of N.C., Tenn, Va. Ms, New Mexico. Mo, Ok, and probably more that I cant think of right now. In my line of Cochran's...we are trying to connect an Elizabeth Lusk who may have married a Cochran but I DO know that we have a connection thru Elsie Pearl Coulter who married James Calaway Lusk. Excuse me please, it is early morning and I am very tired. I have the will of William Lusk written down. I will be changing servers at the end of this month....to where I do not know, or I would tell you all my new email. Right now it is apresario@ispchannel.com
Karl Lusk gave me an extensive family history sheet......I have wills of many Lusks.....besides William of Chester Co, Pa.I have Nathan of Augusta Co., Va....William Stephenson of Augusta Co., Va....James of Lancaster Co., Pa.......William of Augusta Co., Va.....Robert Stephenson of Augusta Co., Va...James of August Co., Va....Robert of Rockbridge Co, Va......James of Lycoming Co, Pa.....plus much more on the Lusk history and lineage.....anyone coming upon this site after Nov. 30, 2000 can email my friend, Shelley at hellion4eldo@juno.com and she will relay the messages to me. Before then feel free to contact me and I will have your email address noted and supply any information you wish. In my Cochran history we have 33,500 names and a whole lot are Lusk names.....

Will of William Lusk Chester Co., Pa. 24-Feb 1746 NO.1019:
In the Name of God Amen, I William Lusk being in my perfect senses but low in body do order this my last will and testament and do in the presence of God, Angels and men commit my soul to God and my body to the dust.---I do bequeath to my wife Sarah, and my son David, my plantation. In during her widowhood and if she marries, David is to give her five pounds for her part of the place and then the place shall properly belong to David.---I do will and bequeath to my son James my kean? and spurs..and to my son Samuel one English shilling...and to my son John one English shilling...and to my son William one English shilling..and to my son Hugh my great coat and straight coat and jacket which I had last made..and one English shilling to my daughter Mary..and I do will and bequeath to my daughter Martha my young black mare and her own saddle..and to my daughter Sarah my black horse and a saddle is to be given her out of the whole stock. As for the wheat that is in the ground and the wheat that is in the barn I do allow to be divided into four equal parts and what debt is on the place is to be paid out of wheat and an equal division of the wheat is to be made between my wife and son David and my two daughters. As for the cows and sheep and hogs to be kept as on the place as usually and them, together with other moveables, is to be divided equally between my wife and son and daughters as their? part. I allow my wife Sarah and my brother John Lusk to be my executors. Signed, sealed and delivered in the presence of William Lusk. s/William X Lusk
his mark
John X Buyers:
his mark
Thomas Mc? Christofur? Feb. 24th 1746
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Joyce22163 4 Sep 2000 6:27PM GMT 
Ellie 10 Nov 2000 11:15PM GMT 
Joyce22163 11 Nov 2000 9:26PM GMT 
Ellie 11 Mar 2001 4:50PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic