Search for content in message boards

BYRON BRENT MAPLES & MARY ELIZABETH SMITH-MITCHELL CO, GA

Replies: 4

Re: BYRON BRENT MAPLES & MARY ELIZABETH SMITH-MITCHELL CO, GA

Posted: 11 Nov 2010 3:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: maples
This email was sent 3 yrs. ago; I'm not sure if you still need this information. Seems we are distantly related. Byron B. Maples, Sr. and Mary Elizabeth Smith were my grandfather and grandmother. My dad was Byron B. Maples, Jr. All are deceased now. Laura (I always knew her as Aunt Grace) passed away many years ago, around 1990, from a brain tumor. My aunt Nan and uncle Ray lived in Grand Isle, LA., and uncle Bill lived in Jacksonville, FL., last I heard. My aunt Mary and uncle Dickie have lived in Camilla, Ga. where my grandparent last lived. As you can tell, I don't really keep up with that side of my family too well. I'm sure you can find my aunt Mary and uncle Dickie's address easily as they have lived in Camilla all my life (and I'm 44 y.o.). My aunt Mary has alway driven the school bus and my uncle Dickie has always been w/the fire department. I believe he's fire chief now. I do remember visiting my "uncle James" on a few occasions when I was a child, somewhere close to Camilla. He was really my great uncle James. I remember he and his wife were farmers (wasn't everyone) and they always gave my grandmother lots of frm fresh vegetable whenever we went to visit. I'm thinking my grandmother was buried in Hope, Ga. but I'm not sure that right. Don't get me wrong, I was very close to my grandmother but I was just 25 yrs. old or so when she passes and I can't remember exactly where she was buried. I could easily find out, though. Let me know if you get this email and if you would like to know more about that crazy side of our family. Lori E. Maples Crenshaw email address happycrenshaw@aol.com Irvington, AL.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
CherNewell 23 Nov 2007 10:22PM GMT 
happycrenshaw 11 Nov 2010 10:54PM GMT 
gmeadowlark 20 Feb 2011 4:43PM GMT 
kgrantme1 5 Jun 2011 3:45AM GMT 
CherNewell 6 Jun 2011 1:45PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions