Search for content in message boards

marreros from puerto rico

Replies: 71

Re: Reply: Hunt's Point/RAUL MARRERO/Blanquillo,Lucas

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 10:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
HEY GUYS; UNDER MAMA YAYA i.e. EULALIA YOU FORGOT MY MOTHER. SANTA MARRERO AND HER DEAF SISTER. THEY WERE CAST OUT AS NIECES BECAUSE THEY WERE INCESTS CHILDREN OF PAPA BLANQUILLO. DONT BE SHAMED. IM VERY PROUD TO HAVE MAMA YAYA TELL ME STORIES ABOUT PAPA BLANQUILLO; SHE LIVED AND DIED IN MY HOME, WE SLEPT TOGETHER I WOKE UP TO SEE HER DEAD NEXT TO ME SHE WAS 102 YEARS OLD. MOST OF THE UNCLES CONSIDERED MY MOTHER SISTER. IN FACT PADRINO/UNCLE POTOCO'S LAND WAS GIVEN TO MAMI UPON HIS DEATH. MY HOME WAS THE PLACE TO BE. LUCAS VISITS OFTEN STILL , I REMEMBER RAUL VISITING. YOU SEE HE IS ALMOST MY BROTHER, NEPHEW OF MY MOTHER AND NEPHEW OF MY FATHER, DOUBLE COUSINS. MAMA YAYA WAS THE DARKEST OF THE THREE WIFES, AND THAT SAYS A LOT. MAMI USE TO DRINK A LOT AS SHE WAS HER BROTHERS TAIL. THE YOUNGEST, DIED AT 45 YEARS OLD. FAMOUS SINGERS FROM PONCE DEDICATED SALSA SONGS TO MY MOTHER'S COOKING. MY MOTHER MIGHT NOT BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR SOME PEOPLES LISTS BUT PAPA BLANQUILLO AND MAMA YAYA ARE MY GRANTPARENTS. MAMA PAULA WAS ABUSED AND THE ABUSE WHILE DETRIMENTAL TO HER, I ALSO HAD MY CONVERSATIONS WITH HER IN MASSECHUSSETTS, IN FACT ONE OF MY DAUGHTERS LOOKS LIKE MAMA YAYA, AND THE OTHER LIKE MAMA PAULA; IT IS AN HONOR TO SAY, IM A MARRERO,NEVER CHANGED MY NAME, AND YES, MY DNA "IS" EURO/ASIAN. HAVE MY CARD TO PROVE IT.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Blanquillo 12 Jul 2010 12:45AM GMT 
Glenda Santia... 12 Jul 2010 1:00AM GMT 
Blanquillo 12 Jul 2010 1:52AM GMT 
sugarmama0320 27 Mar 2013 4:53AM GMT 
Blanquillo 27 Mar 2013 5:54AM GMT 
Glenda Santia... 27 Mar 2013 11:16AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 8 Apr 2013 7:15AM GMT 
Blanquillo 8 Apr 2013 9:49AM GMT 
Blanquillo 8 Apr 2013 9:50AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 8 Apr 2013 11:40PM GMT 
per page