Search for content in message boards

marreros from puerto rico

Replies: 71

Re: Reply: Hunt's Point/RAUL MARRERO/Blanquillo,Lucas

Posted: 9 Apr 2013 10:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Marrero Calasanz Calatsanz Calasans Quilez Quiles
I don't scare period. You seem to have a confrontational chip on your shoulders. By virtue of "Blanquillo" having so many children by three women, that blossomed not only a love, a "clan like" bond between so many Marreros. But also a sad rivalry between siblings of each woman was an understandable result. Yes, Raul Marrero gave ALL Marreros a claim to fame so to speak. He actually is extremely proud of his family in Dajao and as a child and teen he took me there to meet what seemed to be hundreds of cousins! Of course the "hundreds" is an exaggeration. Since you seem to claim to be the heir apparent expert; tell me where did the nickname "Blanquillo" come from? In regards to my temper, I will tell you that I thought you were a man because you're first sentence tenia "peste de guapo." You could have opened up with more tact and a different tone. Don't you think? It's quite interesting to discern fact from fiction .... truths and 1/2 truths. Could anyone believe that story of incest? That Blanquillo repeated sexually abused (raped) one of his daughters! Tio Raul idolized Blanquillo and if he knew that, I doubt he would have spoken so highly. But do any of us know what things occurred in the campos of Vilalba and Dajao? So we concur on certain things and I now remember the names you mentioned. Tio Raul mentioned so many names that it's a blur sometimes. I actually was blessed to meet Tia Lila and visit the old abandoned house where many Marreros of years gone by grew up. All the food I ate there was home grown so to speak. If you reveal to a a Marrero that you're a fellow Marrero they will give you the shirts of their back. There are many close and distant cousins in the Bronx and New Jersey. Unfortunately there was a Marrero who came to the states and changed his last name to Smith! In regards to the beheading lets leave it at that okay. Because there were witnesses and going back and forth, arguing about something that happened decades ago is rather futile at this point. Don't you think? I'm a Marrero, but ultimately a proud Puerto Rican and citizen of the world.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Glenda Santia... 9 Apr 2013 12:03AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 12:06AM GMT 
Glenda Santia... 9 Apr 2013 12:07AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 6:32AM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 1:43AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:27AM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 4:06PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:43AM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 4:17PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:35PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions