Search for content in message boards

marreros from puerto rico

Replies: 71

Re: Reply: Hunt's Point/RAUL MARRERO/Blanquillo,Lucas

Posted: 8 Apr 2013 11:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
First of all I don't know you and you don't know me. I don't claim too many people as my cousins nor family for that matter, see, I already have too many brothers and sisters and too many nephews.I also don't scare easily, so I don't care about your so called bad temper. Now, my point is, Papa Blanquillo never ever changed his last name as you claimed. Also, I know who Raul is, to you, he is larger than life but to me, just another one of my father's nephews. As far as your stories about my grand-father, the cop's last name was Martinez and he was looking for pitorro not peleas de gallo. His famous phrase when he got to la casa grande,(that is what they called Papa's house) was "vine a probar los guapos", Papa slapped him, tio Bobo and tio Macan too. But it was tia Lila's husband who stabbed Martinez 63 times. But you are right about tio Bobo y tio Macan going to jail and not Papa. The man's whose head he almost beheaded was a different one who came to Dajaos so he thought to kill Blanquillo, but Papa was working in the farm so he was dirty but by the time Papa cleaned up and went to the police station, the man said that who had cut him was dark skin, well, he was called Blanquillo for a reason so Papa never even got in trouble for that one. Get the story straight. I don't really care about stories concerning the Marrero family, see, I am extremely proud of being my father's daughter. Don Maso Marrero or Tio Maso as he is known to Raul and the rest of tio Julio's children. That was a very decent, honest and well respected man. No dark side to him. The only point I tried to make to you is to get the facts straight. Don't post stuff without verifying first.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Glenda Santia... 9 Apr 2013 12:03AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 12:06AM GMT 
Glenda Santia... 9 Apr 2013 12:07AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 6:32AM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 1:43AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:27AM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 4:06PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:43AM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 4:17PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:35PM GMT 
per page