Search for content in message boards

marreros from puerto rico

Replies: 71

Re: Reply: Hunt's Point/RAUL MARRERO/Blanquillo,Lucas

Posted: 9 Apr 2013 11:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Listen, you; first of all I am a WOMAN. not a man. Second, I grew up in Dajaos, and lived there most of my life. About 35 years all together. I know my family very well and those horrible stories, some made up and some very true. I don't have a chip of my shoulder but you seen to have a fascination with being a Marrero. Now, keep it real, as you say, I AM A MARRERO, in fact I carry Marrero Marrero all of my life, and refuse to change my last name when I got married but not because I am fascinated by being a Marrero but because that is who I am, you are claiming a last name that belong to your ancestors. Be you the Lord made you, stop trying to be something you are not because of this legend that may or may not be true. and what does growing crops got to do with anything????. No matter who you are trying to be, you are a city boy trying to be something you are not. I am certain you won't make it in that clan as you call it for one second. the real Marreros would eat you alive and leave you speechless. Keep it real. Don't try to be something you are not. And leave my grandfathers name out of you filthy mouth. If you don't have anything nice to say about him, keep your mouth shut.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Glenda Santia... 9 Apr 2013 12:03AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 12:06AM GMT 
Glenda Santia... 9 Apr 2013 12:07AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 6:32AM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 1:43AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:27AM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 4:06PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:43AM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 4:17PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:35PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions