Search for content in message boards

marreros from puerto rico

Replies: 71

Re: Reply: Hunt's Point/RAUL MARRERO/Blanquillo,Lucas

Posted: 9 Apr 2013 6:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
As for your accomplishments ... good for you. It's actually quite impressive. You see, as opposed to you, I'm supportive of those who uplift themselves. However, you have one flaw and that is your deep rooted ghetto personality. I've tried to see your point, be a gentleman and reason with you. All work is honorable and I'm extremely well off financially, respected by my peers and humble despite the position I hold. I've won political elections back to back and have trounced my opponents in landslide victories. I also volunteer with the homeless and police department. I have the bright blue eyes of Papa Julio and once I asked Tio Raul what Blanquillo looked liked ... he paused, looked at me and said "asi como tu." All modesty aside, I'm a handsome man and dress impeccably well. Blanquillo was a product of his time. However, you are in denial and de Nile is in Egypt. The reply before this one was reconciliatory in nature. But you failed to see that because you think your tough. Bottom line you are a piece of human filth and can dwell in hell once your gone. Don't bother replying because you have been blocked you piece of shit bitch. I obviously lost all respect for you.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Judith_Marrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:18PM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 5:43PM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 5:49PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 6:06PM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 7:40PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 8:32PM GMT 
Blanquillo 10 Apr 2013 12:20AM GMT 
Blanquillo 10 Apr 2013 12:29AM GMT 
Blanquillo 10 Apr 2013 12:30AM GMT 
Glenda Santia... 10 Apr 2013 1:39AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions