Search for content in message boards

marreros from puerto rico

Replies: 71

Re: Reply: Hunt's Point/RAUL MARRERO/Blanquillo,Lucas

Posted: 9 Apr 2013 2:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am in fact retired from the US Navy, also in fact, I was the first female in the history of the Naval Aviation community to graduate "Honor student" from the Aviation Fire Fighting, Crash, Salvage and Rescue of pilots. Not just the first Hispanic female but females period. I am also the first Hispanic female to achieve the rank Of Chief Petty Office in my community (Naval Aviation Community, I retired with 18 different medals, two expert qualifications and held my retirement ceremony in Villalba, you know my hometown, and invited of course the Marrero family, MY FAMILY. So, your accomplishments, good for you, however, I am not impressed. I am not arrogant, I know what I know and you simply don't. You are too far down the chain, in fact, I believe that if we test our blood line, you won't have any trace of my grandfather DNA, I on the other hand, impossible not to have it. No offense, but Tio Julio had other women, but only one wife, tia Pole. She was Papa Juanillo's sister. She was also a Marrero. I don't allow my passion to blind me. I talk what I know. I didn't have to be there to know what happened with the cop. See, I knew tio Bobo very well, you know, the one that went to jail for the crime, and he told me the stories about my grandfather, he was there, no doubt because he slapped him too and went to jail for it. Told me many other stories, the one about Don Cruz Melendez for example, but you don't know that one either. I was very close to tio Chino, tio Vicente,tio Flandes, tio Manuel, in fact all the ladies too. But you wouldn't know anything about that. In fact my father told us stories too, but he made sure to tell us about all the positive things Papa Blanquillo did, such as feeding those who didn't have, employ those who needed a job to support their families. And you are right, he had 3 women, maybe even four. But see, I am a firm believer that a man makes a woman and a woman makes a man. And they, the women he had children by, chose to put up with it. So don't blame the man, he did what they allow him to do. And so I heard, he was good looking too. And now I chose to end this because I have better things to do.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Judith_Marrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:18PM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 5:43PM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 5:49PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 6:06PM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 7:40PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 8:32PM GMT 
Blanquillo 10 Apr 2013 12:20AM GMT 
Blanquillo 10 Apr 2013 12:29AM GMT 
Blanquillo 10 Apr 2013 12:30AM GMT 
Glenda Santia... 10 Apr 2013 1:39AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions