Search for content in message boards

marreros from puerto rico

Replies: 71

Re: Reply: Hunt's Point/RAUL MARRERO/Blanquillo,Lucas

Posted: 9 Apr 2013 1:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Marrero, Calasans, Calatsanz, Calasanz, Quiles, Quilez
You must be retired because you seem to have way too much time in your hands! Listen, when I mention Raul Marrero, I do not do it in such a manner to place him above anyone else in OUR family okay. His son was Assistant District Attorney years ago and now a Federal Agent. There is another Lucas Marrero who is the spitting image of Tio Raul, and is an accomplished engineer. I've heard of the others you mentioned. I for instance hold a high position and the first Latino (Puerto Rican) to attain the job I have. I never said that Jose "Blanquillo" changed his name. I simply stated that for years many new him by Blanquillo Marrero. It's shameful that there were blood thirsty members in our family and I defended Blanquillo's memory when some jerk in New Jersey mentioned that Blanquillo raped one of his daughters! The disturbing thing is that I had heard that on other occasions. Obviously I refused to believe such an act perpetrated by him. Some of what we both know is factual and we whole heartedly believe it because other family members related it as such. In our hearts we simply believe it to be true. Your arrogance blinds you as well as self righteous attitude. This family discussion could have been dealt in a constructive manner. You however chose to fire the first salvo and I did not blink. Instead, I find some of your anecdotes quite fascinating and believable. You even agreed that some of the points I mentioned had truth or a "semblance" of truth. I actually do not doubt the story you mentioned regarding the possible 4th wife leaving Blanquillo. His son Julio Marrero (my great-grandfather) wanted to continue his dads tradition of being a womanizer and that's when my great grandmother said no way buddy, and left him. Good for her being a liberated woman, not being la "cuernuda" so to speak. I must say that la familia Quiles are beautiful people. I lost contact with them, but have fond memories. In regards to the cops death ... were you there? No. You were told something and believed it. Was I there? No. I was told something by two eye witnesses and believed it. I'm here walking the earth as an upright man by virtue of the ancestors that preceded me. All of us have family on our parents side that were decent, humble, accomplished and magnificent people. And whether you and I like it or not, we are linked by blood because of Blanquillo Marrero. May he rest in peace.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Judith_Marrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:18PM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 5:43PM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 5:49PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 6:06PM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 7:40PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 8:32PM GMT 
Blanquillo 10 Apr 2013 12:20AM GMT 
Blanquillo 10 Apr 2013 12:29AM GMT 
Blanquillo 10 Apr 2013 12:30AM GMT 
Glenda Santia... 10 Apr 2013 1:39AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions