Search for content in message boards

marreros from puerto rico

Replies: 71

Re: Reply: Hunt's Point/RAUL MARRERO/Blanquillo,Lucas

Posted: 9 Apr 2013 12:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
You talked about thing you heard not know. You claimed Papa changed his last name from Calazans to Marrero, wrong, the cop's death, wrong, you mixed it up with another issue he had with a different man, wrong again. Also you don't even know how many children he actually had, wrong again. You say not hundred of cousins or an exaggeration, wrong again. One of tio Bobo's kids tried to get an accurate number of grandchildren alone, he stopped at 350 and because again, he wasn't sure and didn't want to put out wrong information, so he stopped. I am not telling you not to be proud of Raul, but may others from the gigantic group of grandchildren have had great achievements, example, Commander of the Puerto Rico National Guard and Dean of the Accounting Dept in the Catholic University in Ponce, that was Arturo Hernandez Marrero, tia Julia's son, and in that family alone, the other one were just as great, tio Bobo's kids, or my own brothers and sisters. Or me for that matter. And trust me many of them have achieve many thing, or if you knew you closer relatives then you should know who Papo Diaz Marrero is and what he did, and again too many to mention, from doctors to lawyers to engineers, and the list goes on. But see, you don't know the family. You just heard stories again, some true, some not, and I don't like it when people, and it doesn't matter who it is, talk bad about our family because there is more greatness than dark sides to us. Instead of looking for historias de guaperia or negative thing in general, learn about the positive things. Trust me there is so much to be proud of. And lat Papa Blanquillo rest in peace. And just to make it clear, the man I was talking about when I mentioned respect, love and no dark sides, is my father, Maso Marrero noot anybody else.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Judith_Marrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:18PM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 5:43PM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 5:49PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 6:06PM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 7:40PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 8:32PM GMT 
Blanquillo 10 Apr 2013 12:20AM GMT 
Blanquillo 10 Apr 2013 12:29AM GMT 
Blanquillo 10 Apr 2013 12:30AM GMT 
Glenda Santia... 10 Apr 2013 1:39AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions