Search for content in message boards

marreros from puerto rico

Replies: 71

Re: Reply: Hunt's Point/RAUL MARRERO/Blanquillo,Lucas

Posted: 8 Apr 2013 7:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Marrero Calasanz Calasan Calatsanz Quiles Quilez
My cousin, I suggest that you relax. Are we straight with that so we can go forward in a civil conversation. I inherited the infamous Marrero temper so tranquilo.
Now, you made some good points that I already know regarding Las Canarias and Corozal. You must understand that Blanquillo had three wives, one of who was his wife. All three new each other. My uncle Raul Marrero is still alive ... if you like salsa you've heard or danced to many of his songs. He knew Blanquillo VERY well. I know how Blanquillo died as well as his dark side. The Marreros practically owned/controlled Vilalba. When an officer tried to shut down las peleas de gallo, Blanquillo who stu stu stuttered told him he was not leaving the town ... Blanquillo took out a machete and beheaded him okay! His son(s) took the rap and did the time in prison. My great-grandmother was their when the police officers head rolled in front of her! Let's be real here okay. There was actually a blood fued when during a heated discussion, one Marrero killed another Marrero. No vamos a tapar el cielo con la mano. Blanquillo had 33 children with three women. Again, I know more than you think. You're not an "expert" .... However, I reiterate that some of your points are 100% correct as well as the aforementioned that I just referred to. Take care.
PS: "Calasan" is a derivative of Calasanz & Calatsanz which is a last name and a combination of Arab and Hebrew. Calat (Arab) Sanz (Jewish).
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Glenda Santia... 9 Apr 2013 12:03AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 12:06AM GMT 
Glenda Santia... 9 Apr 2013 12:07AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 6:32AM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 1:43AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:27AM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 4:06PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:43AM GMT 
Blanquillo 9 Apr 2013 4:17PM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 9 Apr 2013 5:35PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions