Search for content in message boards

marreros from puerto rico

Replies: 71

Re: Reply: Hunt's Point/RAUL MARRERO/Blanquillo,Lucas

Posted: 8 Apr 2013 5:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
You are wrong. My last names are Marrero Marrero because my parents were second cousins. My grandmother on my mother's side was the niece of Blanquillo Marrero who was my grandfather on my father's side. It gets to the point were my great-great grandfather is the same on either side. And yes, his last name was Marrero. My mother still alive and just confirmed it. Also, Titi Santin, who is the only child of all of all Blanquillo's children that still alive, also confirmed it. His middle name was Calasan, not the way you spell it but Calasan. I also have in hand my father's birth certificate (son of Blanquillo Marrero) and his father's name appears Jose Calasan Marrero Miranda. Don't put up wrong info because someone told you a story. Also the original ones were 4 brothers that came from Canary Islands and established themselves in Corozal, to be more specific, Palmerejo, Corozal. One of these brothers name Pablo, was the grandfather to Papa Blanquillo and his last name was Marrero. Papa Blanquillo did not change, ever, his last name. Because of this Pablo moving away from Corozal, they ended up between what is today known as Orocovis and Villalba.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Blanquillo 12 Jul 2010 12:45AM GMT 
Glenda Santia... 12 Jul 2010 1:00AM GMT 
Blanquillo 12 Jul 2010 1:52AM GMT 
sugarmama0320 27 Mar 2013 4:53AM GMT 
Blanquillo 27 Mar 2013 5:54AM GMT 
Glenda Santia... 27 Mar 2013 11:16AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 8 Apr 2013 7:15AM GMT 
Blanquillo 8 Apr 2013 9:49AM GMT 
Blanquillo 8 Apr 2013 9:50AM GMT 
NestitaMarrer... 8 Apr 2013 11:40PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions