Search for content in message boards

Thompson Maxwell,l Jr.

Replies: 2

Re: Thompson Maxwell,l Jr.

Posted: 18 Sep 2012 7:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi. I'm Malcolm Maxwell a descedndent of Thomson Maxwell Jr and Sr. Thompson Sr. was a Revolutionaray War soldier who also served in the French War and also in the War of1812. He died at 90 in the Detroit area. I know very little about his son (Jr) but have considerable documentation of the following generations of my line.I descend from Thompson C. who lived and died in Wisconsin. His som Theodore settled in western Minnesota inSwift county where he fathered my grandfather Floyd Maxwell. Could you help me "define" Jr's life? Did he have other wives,children than Wyman and Thompson C? What did he do for a living? Where did he live? I take it you are a descendent of Wyman. I am excited to have found you I simply Googled "Della Maria Green." I hope you monitor this entry... Please respond drectly to my email. I'll be watching flor it please identify the email with "Della Green" in the subject line Malcolm G.Maxwell mpmaxwell@wcta.net 12683 Wildwood drive, Menahga, MN 56464 WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mpmaxwell 6 Feb 2011 3:11AM GMT 
csbrooks411 25 Apr 2012 11:39AM GMT 
mpmaxwell 19 Sep 2012 1:46AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic