Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR: FAMILY OF GEORGE CHARLES MCALLISTER

Replies: 3

LOOKING FOR: FAMILY OF GEORGE CHARLES MCALLISTER

Posted: 5 Aug 2003 9:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Aug 2003 10:29AM GMT
Surnames: McAllister
I am the granddaughter of George Charles McAllister. I am trying to find some information about him. All I know is he came from Belfast, Ireland. I was told he had lot's of brothers and sister maybe (13) He hid on a boat and came to Canada from Ireland at an early age of 13 or 14 years old. I am not sure after that but, he ended up in Los Angeles, California.
He married my grandmother Daisy May Tyrer (McAllister). He worked at the Childrens Hospital in Hollywood, California before he had passed away. My grandfather was 13 years older than my grandmother. I also heard that he was married once before and had two other children. He had 2 children with my grandmother Daisy. Their children's names were Daisy Evelyn McAllister & Robert Charles McAllister (My father). My grandfather George Charles McAllister passed away in early June I think around 3rd or 5th 1956. My grandmother passed away Oct.19,1993.
They both had lived and died in Los Angeles, California. They are buried in a Cemetery in Glendale, California. If anyone out there might no of a brother, sister, uncle, aunt or cousin etc...that might be a relative of George Charles McAllister please contact me. (Janice McAllister) Moschetti.

Thank You, Jan (McAllister) Moschetti

Ps...I live in Highland, California and I am 57 years of age now.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jan1946 5 Aug 2003 3:45PM GMT 
Cathy Tyrer B... 9 Jan 2014 11:02PM GMT 
Jan1946 10 Jan 2014 4:54AM GMT 
Jan1946 10 Jan 2014 5:23AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions