Search for content in message boards

Douglas MacArthur

Replies: 7

Re: Douglas MacArthur

Posted: 4 Jan 2010 2:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MacArthur-McArthur
Mary Anne:
I am totally new to this website as I just signed up tonight with ancestry.com. I am so interested in the info you offered to Angie as I am trying to tie Douglas MacArthur to our family tree also. My mother was a McArthur (her father was Robert John and her mother was Sarah Linda Mealer-McArthur). My mother told me when I was a young girl that Douglas MacArthur was her uncle and she remembered sitting on his knee when she was little girl. I am trying to start putting some pieces together and I just couldn't believe it when I saw your response to Angie. Would appreciate any and all information. Thanks so much. Mary Anne:
I am totally new to this website as I just signed up tonight with ancestry.com. I am so interested in the info you offered to Angie as I am trying to tie Douglas MacArthur to our family tree also. My mother was a McArthur (her father was Robert John and her mother was Sarah Linda Mealer-McArthur). My mother told me when I was a young girl that Douglas MacArthur was her uncle and she remembered sitting on his knee when she was little girl. I am trying to start putting some pieces together and I just couldn't believe it when I saw your response to Angie. Would appreciate any and all information. Thanks so much. Mary Anne:
I am totally new to this website as I just signed up tonight with ancestry.com. I am so interested in the info you offered to Angie as I am trying to tie Douglas MacArthur to our family tree also. My mother was a McArthur (her father was Robert John and her mother was Sarah Linda Mealer-McArthur). My mother told me when I was a young girl that Douglas MacArthur was her uncle and she remembered sitting on his knee when she was little girl. I am trying to start putting some pieces together and I just couldn't believe it when I saw your response to Angie. Would appreciate any and all information. Thanks so much.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
fbns 1 Feb 2001 10:46AM GMT 
Arthur Rogers 6 Sep 2001 4:21PM GMT 
onebrumo 9 Jul 2004 8:25PM GMT 
MaryAnne_Agan 4 Jan 2010 1:37AM GMT 
msgizzy 4 Jan 2010 9:10AM GMT 
msgizzy 14 Jan 2010 5:29AM GMT 
MaryAnne_Agan 30 Jan 2010 7:19PM GMT 
knarfgnik63 3 Mar 2010 1:28AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic