Search for content in message boards

Felix McCarthy m Mary Kingston; Daniel 1859; Mary 1861; Shronacarton, near Clodagh, Drimoleague, Cork

Replies: 0

Felix McCarthy m Mary Kingston; Daniel 1859; Mary 1861; Shronacarton, near Clodagh, Drimoleague, Cork

Posted: 16 Jan 2013 7:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McCarthy, Kingston
I am looking for any information on the family of Felix McCarthy and Mary Kingston. It appears that they married in 1861 in the RC parish of Drimoleague in 1861 but they had a son Daniel born in 1859, baptized in Drimoleague RC parish.
Their daughter Mary was born in 1862. The residence at the time of the Baptisms was Shronacarton (a townland that absorbed Sunville that was still around at the time of the Tithes). Marriage witnesses were Susan Fuller and Julia McCarthy. Baptismal sponsors were Daniel Kingston, William Kingston, Julia McCarthy, and Kate Forbes. I wonder if either Daniel or Mary married. I would be particularly interested in finding descendants. It is very possible that this is the same Mary Kingston who was living in that townland, when as a widow, she married my ggrandfather, Maurice Mahony, in 1870. I keep hitting the proverbial brick wall so I hope there is someone who can help. Thank you.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions