Search for content in message boards

McCarthy married Hawthorn Whitwick, Leicestershire, England

Replies: 0

McCarthy married Hawthorn Whitwick, Leicestershire, England

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 10:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McCarthy, Hawthorn, Hawthorne
I'm looking for anyone researching or the living descendants of Hawthorn / Hawthorne family from Whitwick & surrounding areas of Leicestershire, England. My Gt grandmother was Ursula Hawthorn (1850 Thringstone -1924)who married Michael McCarthy (1838 Garralacka Ireland -1947)& lived in Whitwick, Leics. Her father John Hawthorn was a bootmaker(1815 Whitwick -1882)& mother Sarah (Sally) Sykes (1816 Thringstone)-1879)& then kept the Boot Inn (public house & fish shop. His father also John Hawthorn (1786 Whitwick -1858)married Mary (1790-1862). His father Johnathan Hawthorn married Sarah Fullelove (1754-?)Fullalove, Fulelove etc.on 3 September 1775. HER father John Fulleylove (1717 Church Gresley, Derbys. -?)married Elizabeth Jesson (1718 Whitwick -?. HIS father Johnathan Fulleylove & mother Elizabeth. HER father Abraham Jesson & mother Elizabeth Sherrin.
All help welcome please.
My PUBLIC tree is 'Josephine Salt FamilyTree Halloween 2012'. You can most of it on public view, but please ask to be invited if you want to see living members.
josephinedunn@tiscali.co.uk

Find a board about a specific topic