Search for content in message boards

McCullough Family in Florida.

Replies: 0

McCullough Family in Florida.

Posted: 7 Dec 2011 10:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McCullough, Moran, Foley
I am stuck. I am searching for information on the Charles Edward McCullough b. abt 1931. His Mother was Harriet Mary Moran (possibly married to a FOLEY prior to 1930). Father is George Edward McCullough. 2 brothers-- Bruce D. McCullough born in 1930, and Paul S. McCullough born on Oct 21 1932.

Both Harriet and George were into their 30's when they began having children, and had 3 children in 3 years. That leads me to believe that they were not married until around 1928-1930. I also suspect that there was an additional family prior to their marriage, but that is only a guess.

I have conversed with someone who has a marriage for Harriet in 1923-1937 to a Foley, via divorce papers, that also list children from that union.

The only evidence I have from MY set of McCullough's is a 1935 Florida census listing George, Harriet, Bruce,Charles, and Paul.

I am truely stuck! I have photographs of these people, as well as a few jotted down baby book entries, but otherwise they are ghosts!

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions