Search for content in message boards

McDaniel of Bethany Missouri

Replies: 1

McDaniel of Bethany Missouri

Steven McDaniel (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2003 7:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
hello, i have for years been looking on the Internet trying to find leads on my genealogy with no luck at all. but i got a link from AOL to try ancestory.com and when i typed in my grandfathers name, Harley McDaniel i was shocked to see so many of them. not knowing to much about my grandfather except that he was born in Bethany, Missouri and died in Phoenix, AZ when i was in the Army between 1996-1997. My grandfather along with his wife and children moved to Phoenix 30 - 40 years ago. According to my mother they were all from Bethany Missouri. Harrison county.

The names of his children are Clifton Roger McDaniel, Max McDaniel, Clifford McDaniel, Leslie McDaniel and a daughter Lela (McDaniel) Owens. also Clifton McDaniel has children form Wanda McDaniel, their names are Clifton Roger McDaniel Jr., Steven Eric McDaniel, and another wife with a son named Billy McDaniel. Clifton McDaniel Jr. has two children from Elaine McDaniel, they are Clinton Roger McDaniel, and Chalice McDaniel, and another child by Colleen McDaniel named Chelsea McDaniel. I my self Steven McDaniel have 1 child named Steven Eric McDaniel Jr. by Keisha Ann McDaniel.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Steven McDaniel 26 Nov 2003 2:28PM GMT 
Clifton McDan... 27 Jun 2014 3:47AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic