Search for content in message boards

Looking for a Niece.

Replies: 0

Looking for a Niece.

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 7:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McDaniels
I am looking for Angela/Angie McDaniels. Her mother was Julie McDaniels, her mothers father is Edward McDaniels from Little Sioux, IA. She was adopted by her step-father so I am not sure of her last name now or her mothers last name now. I am the sister of her now deceased father Douglas Wade Foor whom she never met. Angie has a half brother Jacob that would like to know if she would want to exchange emails or phone calls. Jacob currently is married with one child. We were forbidden to contact Angie but I figure since her father has been dead for 14 years now it would be okay to reach out. Please we would just like Angie to know that she has family she has never met, blood family, that would love to meet her. Her father father is going to 83 this year and won't be here much longer. Her paternal grandmother past away from cancer 5 year prior to her fathers death. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions