Search for content in message boards

chappelears and mcduffie

Replies: 1

chappelears and mcduffie

Posted: 18 Dec 2002 7:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Chappelear, McDuffie, Garrett
I read your post on the message board when I was doing some further linking on my Chappelear family tree and I came across the fact that you have some work done on the Mcduffie side of the family, whom married Margart Chappelear daughter of James Henry, son oh Issac Jr, son of Issac Sr ect, dating back to France. My grandmother was Hannah Caroline Chappelear, married to Garrett, I haven't updated the boards on any genealogical sites because I am compiling as much information as possible, my name is Sonya Garrett.

Whatever information that you have I would love to have and I would be more than happy to send you the GEDcom database I have been building, I have over 300 families that I have built into my database alone, after careful confirmation. I have some other separate databases that I have downloaded from other sites but I haven't had the time to tie everything together with the correct verification, other than knowing that it belongs.

Thankyou and God Bless
Sonya Garrett
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cheskaboo1 18 Dec 2002 2:24PM GMT 
simsangel2 20 Dec 2002 9:29PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions