Search for content in message boards

Thaddeus Turk McJunkin

Replies: 3

Re: Thaddeus Turk McJunkin

Posted: 19 Aug 2008 10:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McJunkin, Bruce
My father in law has done quite a bit of work on his family history. He shows in his papers, Robert McJunkin married to Margaret Caldwell, parents of Samuel McJunkin (b.1725 Tyrone,Ireland) married to Anne Bogan, parents of Daniel McJunkin (b1756, Union, SC) married to Jane Chesney, parents of James Bogan Perday McJunkin married to Margaret Douthit, parents of Jefferson Henry McJunkin married to Mary Louisa Johnson, parents of Samuel Lawton McJunkin married to Sarah Matilda Carlton, parents of Gay Miram McJunkin married to Vera Edrissa Arkebaure parents of Myram McJunkin married to Doris Faye Bruce, parents of Ron and Bruce McJunkin, me. This is my direct line to Robert McJunkin born in Scotland 1700. We have all of the dates of my direct lines birth. Too numerous to list here. Most of this information came from an old family Bible and was verified through "Daughters of the American Revolution" organization as well as old revolutionary war military documentation. If any of this matches your information or you have more to share, please write us. Also, I remember my grandfather, Gay remembered the name of Turk from old family discussions when he was a kid. He told me when I was a kid.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
william wynn 29 Oct 2004 4:21PM GMT 
gmcjunkin3 20 Aug 2008 4:58AM GMT 
Salli Lutz 26 Jan 2009 1:27AM GMT 
lynnfreeman74 21 Feb 2009 9:17PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions