Search for content in message boards

John Manson Miller

Replies: 8

Re: John Manson Miller

Posted: 1 Aug 2014 10:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello ... my eldest 1st cousin's husband's parents were Horace Manson Miller and Judy Lewis Miller. Horace is the the 1st born son of John Manson Miller and Alice. Yes, the same as the one you are speaking of ... there were 7 children. I have been doing genealogy for 20 years and have over 7800 in my tree and maintain 36 other individuals trees. I was back home in Atlanta, GA at my sister's funeral last week and my 1st cousin asked me to look into her husband's genealogy. So here I am and have thus far made it back to George and Jane Miller which is John Manson Miller's parents. Ran across the message of your and was wondering if we could share information. My cousin's husband is 82 so I want to get as much as I can done as quick as I can.Anyway maybe I can help as I'm pretty good at this type of research but I live out in the Dallas/FtWorth area.

First of all you say Alice's maiden name was Abercrombie .. I have a couple of resources that say her name was Mrs.Alice Brinkley Miller from John's WW1 Draft Registration. Another resource is from one of their sons (4th born) Broughton Adolphus Miller's death cert in South Carolina which says his parents were John M. Miller of Madison Co. N.C.and Alice Cole of Fulton Co., Georgia. Maybe you could help clear this up for me. Any additional info would be helpful and anything I could answer for you as well.

Thank you so much ...
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
donotuse321 23 Sep 2012 12:08AM GMT 
RUGGERSF 15 Jun 2013 11:49PM GMT 
ewhensley 16 Jun 2013 6:19PM GMT 
Gigi Monet Ja... 1 Aug 2014 4:16PM GMT 
ewhensley 1 Aug 2014 10:26PM GMT 
Gigi Monet Ja... 2 Aug 2014 1:02AM GMT 
ewhensley 2 Aug 2014 2:00PM GMT 
Gigi Monet Ja... 2 Aug 2014 5:23PM GMT 
Gigi Monet Ja... 2 Aug 2014 5:38PM GMT 
per page