Search for content in message boards

Jennie Kirchner Miller, b.1906, died 1981, lived DeKalb Co., IN

Replies: 0

Jennie Kirchner Miller, b.1906, died 1981, lived DeKalb Co., IN

Posted: 14 Apr 2013 10:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Miller, Kirchner, Cottrell
I have an original postcard photograph of “Dorothy and Jennie Kirchner”, which I’d like to get back to descendants or family members. Photo was taken in “February 1908” and was mailed to Aunt Ella Teeter, Berne, IN. Postcard was mailed from Montpelier (Williams Co.) OH.

I found the children in Ancestry Public Member Trees showing the girls were children of Charles G. and Daisy M. (Cottrell) Kirchner. PMT shows that Dorothy J. Kirchner was born 16 Jan 1904 in DeKalb Co., IN, that she married John M. Shore and she died 22 Oct 1994 in Hendricks Co., IN. Jennie W. Kirchner was born 11 Mar 1906, married to (-) Miller, and she died Apr 1981 in Auburn (DeKalb Co.) IN. The connection with the place where the photo was taken (Montpelier in Williams Co., IN) comes from the location where Charles Gottleib Kirchner, their father, died on 8 Feb 1917.

Get back to me at margerice@prodigy.net if you are related to Dorothy Kirchner Shore or Jennie Kirchner Miller.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions