Search for content in message boards

Carlo Miranda, Italy

Replies: 0

Carlo Miranda, Italy

Posted: 1 Mar 2011 12:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Miranda, Carbone, Larson
I am looking for information on my great grandfather Carlo MIRANDA. He was born in Italy, around 1884 and he came over to Ellis Island when he was 16 years on a ship called Hesperia. The date of the ship’s arrival was April 05th, 1900 and his port of departure was Naples. I do not know his date of death. His last place of residence was Arpaia.
I know he married Angela CARBONE, my great grandmother, who also came over from Italy to Ellis Island. She arrived at Ellis Island March 1st 1906 when she was 20 years old. The ship she came on was Liguria and it deported from Napoli. Her last place of residence was Spinassola.
Together they had 6 children, 4 boys and 2 girls, one of which was my grandfather Charles MIRANDA who was born on April 27, 1923 in Brooklyn, New York. The other siblings were Carmine (Chico nickname), Henry, Anthony, Camille, and Rose. My grandfather Charles MIRANDA married my grandmother Jane LARSON who was born on July 22 1921 in New York City. I do not know much about other relatives or ancestors before them. Any information on him or his family would be greatly appreciated!

Find a board about a specific topic