Search for content in message boards

BERGOW, RESCHK/RISCHKE/RASCHK, O'TOOLE SURNAMES/HOLMES HOLE, TISBURY, MASS.

Replies: 0

BERGOW, RESCHK/RISCHKE/RASCHK, O'TOOLE SURNAMES/HOLMES HOLE, TISBURY, MASS.

Posted: 25 Dec 2010 2:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Reschk/Raschk/Reschke/Raschke/Rischke/Bergow/O'Toole/Benbow/Strang/Sherlock
If there is another researching the following individuals from the Mass. area, I would appreciate hearing from you if any of the names or info. sounds familiar.

Death records that I have seen have the name of my gggrandmother as Sarah J. Mantrese/Montrose born May 1850, however, Mass. records that I have seen indicate that the name of my gggrandmother was Sarah J. Bergow when she married my gggrandfather Herman Raschke in 1873. I know that she was married before and I was assuming that Bergow was her 1st married name, however, they list her parents as FATHER: GARRETT & MOTHER: SARAH O'TOOLE. I have ran absolutely every combination of names taking nothing for granted and have absolutely not run into anyone that would remotely look like it could be them. Does anyone have an idea as to what they would interpret the name GARRETT as being when that's the only name listed for the father? I have tried searching using Garrett as a first name and also as a last name but that brought no results. My gggrandparents had one child in Mass. before they moved to Philadelphia, Pa. and evently to Camden, NJ. The children that I've identified were: Albert H. (1875-bef. 1900), Wilhelminia (my ggrandmother), John T. 1879-1888, Anna Theresa 1880-1975 and Mary 1876-1876. My grandmother Wilhelmina and her sister Theresa are the only 2 that survived, this is based on census record information.

If anything sounds familiar to anyone, please contact me.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions