Search for content in message boards

Searching for the adopted Eldred descendants by Dr. Hugh T. Morrison of Springfield Illinois

Replies: 2

Searching for the adopted Eldred descendants by Dr. Hugh T. Morrison of Springfield Illinois

Posted: 13 Mar 2004 5:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Eldred, Morrison
I am the step great grandaughter of Philip Ward Eldred, I am in search of my great grandfather's brother's descendants.
I was told by my family that my great grandfather, Philip Ward Eldred and his brothers were adopted by your kin.
Please should you have any contact with my great grandfather's brother's descendant's, please contact me.
My great grandfather's brother's names at the time were, Robert Ray Eldred and Leroy M. Eldred.
They were adopted by your loved ones Dr. and Mrs. Hugh T Morrison in the year 1913. Their biological parents were Robert Ray Eldred and Edith Lillian Beyers. Both who sadly perished in Belgian Congo in Africa working as missionaries.
Regarding my great grandad's brother's, I am unsure though if they did take the names of your family.
Although if they did, their last names would have been Morrison.
Please I am hoping for any contact, for I've been happily reunited with my great grandad's side since 10/23/2003. Together my great grandad's side and I continue the search for my great grandad's brother's descendants.
I hope if anything should come about this query, that I will be reunited with my great grandad's brother's descendants.
You can contact me through my e-mail through this query.
Aloha and much love
the step great grandaughter of Philip Ward Eldred
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jouchi77 14 Mar 2004 12:21AM GMT 
miriam_newton 18 Feb 2013 5:25PM GMT 
Jennifer Ouch... 7 Oct 2013 2:46PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions