Search for content in message boards

Morrison-Bowers Pendleton/Pocahontas WV

Replies: 4

Morrison-Bowers Pendleton/Pocahontas WV

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 3:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Morrison/Bowers
My G-Grandmother is Violet May Morrison she married William Calvin Bowers. They had six children 2 of whom are living.

I looked throught the family trees that are listed and found the name Samuel Reid as their son. We are all wondering where this name has come from... We don't know him as Samuel Reid but a different first name.

There is also another name listed in one of them as Bobby and is listed as a Male, they only had one son to our knowledge, so once again where did this name come from.

The rest of the names are really close except for my grandmother Helen married name. It's not Famson it is Frampton, her husband George Gilbert Frampton.

Helen died in June of 1985 in a fatal car accident on her way back from visiting the entire family cross country in Kentucky. Her death records show last residence Lancaster PA, however it was Dahlgren Va-had been for over 15 yrs.

Anyone have any information on where this Samuel name is coming from please contact me. The obituary does not have Samuel but the name we know him as and the name his older sisters who are still alive say it is. Speaking of which, there are some trees that have some of Violets living daughters as deceased.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tlc4tst 30 Sep 2010 9:10PM GMT 
nanablue2007 31 Oct 2010 9:07AM GMT 
Cunningham74 18 Feb 2013 8:57PM GMT 
tlc4tst 19 Feb 2013 1:04AM GMT 
thirdstreethy... 19 Feb 2013 7:27AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic