Search for content in message boards

Rober Hughey Morrison Of Ross Co, OH and Boone/Montgomery Co, IN

Replies: 0

Rober Hughey Morrison Of Ross Co, OH and Boone/Montgomery Co, IN

Posted: 22 Feb 2014 8:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Morrison, Wilson
Hi.
I hope that someone can help me find my ancestors. My ancestor is one Robert Hughey Morrison born around 1817 in Ross Co, OH. He later moved with his family to Boone Co, IN. His brothers where Thomas, James W, born around 1813/1814, John B 1815, William b 1819, Samuel b 1821, Henry Holliday b 1826, and Andrew Jackson b 1828. His parents were Robert Morrison (b 1780/1790 in Washington Co, PA, and Elizabeth Wilson born in 1795 in either Ohio or Washington County, PA). His father, Robert, was married to a Sarah Sally Dunlop (whose child was Thomas Morrison), before he was married to Elizabeth. Robert Hughey, married Eliza Thompson Coles in 1836 in Boones County, IN. Their oldest child, William Martin Morrison was born I think in 1839 in either Boone or Montgomery counties, Indiana. He was my GGG Grandfather. Any information on the family would be greatly appreciated. Especially, any information on the patriarch, Robert Morrison in Ross Co, OH or Washington Co, Pa. He died in 1838/1839 in Boone county, IN. Thank you.

Sincerely, Rick

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions