Search for content in message boards

Unidentified Morrison Photos, George A Morrison & Margaret J Shaw Family connections, Clearfield, Pennsylvania

Replies: 0

Unidentified Morrison Photos, George A Morrison & Margaret J Shaw Family connections, Clearfield, Pennsylvania

Posted: 6 Jun 2014 10:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Morrison Shaw
I have included a public link below of family photos in hopes that some identification can be made through collaboration. Any and all input is appreciated. These photos belonged to George W Morrison (abt 1888-1930), a native of Clearfield, PA who migrated to Pittsylvania, VA by way of WV and probably MI, finding work where he could.

He was the son of George A Morrison (1828-1894) and Margaret J Shaw (1849-1916). Only George W and his brother James Stewart have been positively identified in the photos. It is my hope that by posting these, not only will my immediate family put names and faces together, but perhaps we can unite some distant cousins with heretofore unseen images of their direct ancestors as well.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0mu8gKYpY5SYWxxRWpl...

Please let me know if there are any issues viewing the images. I look forward to any and all communication.

Jason

Find a board about a specific topic