Search for content in message boards

Desc. of Charles Green Munson + Elizabeth Ann Tillotson/Medina Co, OH>Shiawassee Co, MI/1830-present

Replies: 23

Charles Green Munson

Posted: 18 Feb 2001 2:41AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 9:08AM GMT
My Great Aunt Jane Elizabeth Amie Gould was married to John Harvey Munson. John's parents were Amzi Munson and Belinda Guess.
Amzi's brother Jacob is the father of Charles Green Munson. Amzi and Jacob's parents were Ithiel Munson and Sarah Ann Finch.Jacob was married to Postrema Reeves.
In 1870 MI Census Postrema Reeves Munson is living next door to her son George, his wife Glinda (hard to decipher),their children Charles,Eddy and Emma. Living with Postrema is Jane Munson age 31 b. in OH. Do you know who this is?
Also living in Fairfield,Shiawasse county is Luzerne Munson (Ithiel) with wife Mary, and children Lyman,James and Emily.
Charles Munson, wife Elizabeth, and children Ezra & Harry.
The MI 1870 census is online -http://envoy.libofmich.lib.mi.us/1870_census/search.htm
In 1853 and 1854 George B,Ithiel L and Charles G. Munson all purchased land in Shiawasse,MI.
I have been in contact with several of Charles Green Munson's cousins from Assumption Parish,LA and they might be able to help you in your research on the Munsons.
Email me at RBHaire@aol.com. I can also put you in touch with some other researchers from MI and with Herb Munson who is the Historian for the Munsons.I have quite a bit on the Munsons myself and would be happy to share information with you. John Harvey Munson's line goes Amzi,Ithiel,Titus,Abel,Joseph,
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
anneoakley31 23 Mar 2010 5:30PM GMT 
f_heger 23 Aug 2000 10:19AM GMT 
NUMMER 18 Feb 2001 9:41AM GMT 
NUMMER 18 Feb 2001 9:44AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions